POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Sander
Date: 25 Jan 2000 15:09:56
Message: <388e0314@news.povray.org>
Hi Thorsten:

I sent 8 e-mails to the makers of ACDSee and I received 10 back from them,
but they don't seem to be prepared to believe that they are at fault. (Their
product does other strange things, by the way). One remark of the respondent
was that "...the defective PNG keeps locking my system...", wich is even
worse than I experience.
I don't have the feeling that there is much progress, although I might be
too impatient.

I quite agree with you that they should provide the solution to this...

--
Regards,
Sander

Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> schreef in berichtnieuws
388d2aed@news.povray.org...